|Medical Administrator Immigration to Australia PR Visa|
| MEDICAL ADMINISTRATOR (AUS) / MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT (NZ)
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates medical programs and clinical services in a hospital or other health service facility, maintains standards of medical care, provides leadership to ensure an appropriately skilled medical workforce, and contributes to health service planning.
Skill Level: 1
Director of Clinical Services
Director of Medical Services
The average salary for a Medical Administrator is $ 158,567 for male employees and $ 133,355 for female employees per year.
Average Age: Males: 50.2 Females: 50.9 Persons: 50.6
[See: www.abs.gov.au 1342 Health and welfare services managers - Employee Earnings and Hours, Australia, May 2016]
|Australian visa options for Medical Manager (Medical Administrator)||Employer Sponsorship|
|Permanent||489 Visa||Permanent||482 TSS Visa|
|Skilled Occupation||ANZSCO Code||Assessing Authority||189 Visa||190 Visa||State||Family||186 Visa (DE)||187 Visa||All area||Regional area|
|Visa processing times-months (75%) ||-||17||Business Visas|
|Visa processing times-months (90%) ||-||19|
Inapplicability conditions (for a TSS visa):
- The position is not located in regional Australia (within the meaning of subregulation 5.19(16) of the Regulations).
Medical Administrator categories in Group A. To obtain a positive skills assessment form VETASSESS, applicants wishing to be assessed as a Medical Administrator must have a qualification minimum at the level of an Australian qualifications Framework (AQF) Bachelor degree.
Information for Employers
Are you seeking to employ a Medical Administrator for your company?
If you are unable to find an Australian staff, you might consider hiring a Medical Administrator from overseas. We have a huge database of potential candidates; you can email us your job opportunity at firstname.lastname@example.org . Your offer will be sent to suitable candidates.
|This website is in a beta testing stage and is liable to have error.|
|Sponsorship options for Medical Administrator
|190 Visa Sponsorship
||489 Visa Sponsorship
|Northern Territory (NT) (Darwin) Government Visa Sponsorship
||NT||For applicants who are able to provide evidence of positive employment prospects
|NT||NT||For Graduates in the NT
|NT||NT||For applicants who have strong family connections
|NT||NT||For applicants who meet the NT residency and work requirements (including 485, 417, 462 and 457 visas Holders)
|Nomination by South Australia State Government (SA) (Adelaide)
||SA||Available to all applicants including South Australian international graduates. |
Eligible Postcodes: Entire territory (including Adelaide, Mount Gambier, Whyalla, Gawler, Port Pirie, Bridgewater, Port Augusta, Murray Bridge, Port Lincoln, Mount Barker, Victor Harbor and Aldinga Beach)
- one year of skilled work experience in the past 3 years. See Work experience waiver
- Proficient English (e.g. IELTS 7.0 in each band) (or Proficient Plus overall); Provisional 489 visa only
- 45 years or less
- Financial capacity
- See Exemption considerations for International graduates of South Australia
- Processing Times: 6 - 7 weeks
|Victoria State Nomination (VIC) (Melbourne)
||VIC|| For Graduates in Victoria:|
- completed a PhD in Victoria within the past five years.
- IELTS: Minimum 6.0 in each band
|Skilled Migration Western Australia State Nomination (WA) (Perth)
|New South Wales (NSW) (Sydney) State Visa Sponsorship
|Far South Coast|
|Mid North Coast|
Applications are temporarily closed until 1 August 2019.
|Queensland (QLD) State Visa Sponsorship (Brisbane)
|Australian Capital Territory (ACT) (Canberra) Visa Sponsorship
|Tasmanian (TAS) (Hobart) Government Visa Sponsorship
||TAS||Nomination Criteria: |
- Available to Tasmanian international graduates who have been living in the state for at least 12 months and have studied for a minimum of one academic year (40 weeks) in Tasmania; The course undertaken must be full time and be either a bachelor or any higher degree, a diploma, an advanced diploma, or a trade qualification (minimum Cert III level for a skilled occupation in Major Group 3 in ANZSCO);
- have been working in Tasmania for six months immediately prior to the application in any fields (for a minimum of 35 hours per week); Evidence proving no local person has been able to fill the position Should be provided.
- For Overseas Applicants:
- have formal job offer for a job that is based in Tasmania and in-line with applicant's skills assessment; The applicant and his/her dependants have not lived in another Australian state or territory within the last 12 months. A genuine need for the nominated position must be met.
- have an immediate family member (parent, child, sibling, aunt, uncle, first cousin, or grandparent) permanently residing in Tasmania;
- Available to small business owners with past business experience and management expertise who have a business plan. (Not available for offshore applicants)
Processing Time: 20 working days
Sponsorship Fee: Nill
Eligible Postcodes: Entire territory (including Hobart, Launceston, Devonpor, Burnie, Kingston, Ulverstone, Wynyard, George Town and Sorell)
Source: DIBP, migration.tas.gov.au, business.nsw.gov.au, migration.qld.gov.au, migration.sa.gov.au, australiasnorthernterritory.com.au, liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au, migration.wa.gov.au,
|Medical Administrator job description, duties and education requirements|
|UNIT GROUP 1342 HEALTH AND WELFARE SERVICES MANAGERS
HEALTH AND WELFARE SERVICES MANAGERS plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the professional and administrative aspects of health and welfare programs and services.
Nurse Managers are excluded from this unit group. Nurse Managers are included in Unit Group 2543 Nurse Managers.
Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification and at least five years of relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing may be required.
- providing overall direction and management for the service, facility, organisation or centre
- developing, implementing and monitoring procedures, policies and standards for medical, nursing, allied health and administrative staff
- coordinating and administering health and welfare programs and clinical services
- monitoring and evaluating resources devoted to health, welfare, recreation, housing, employment, training and other community facilities and centres
- controlling administrative operations such as budget planning, report preparation, expenditure on supplies, equipment and services
- liaising with other health and welfare providers, boards and funding bodies to discuss areas of health and welfare service cooperation and coordination
- advising government bodies about measures to improve health and welfare services and facilities
- representing the organisation in negotiations, and at conventions, seminars, public hearings and forums
- controlling selection, training and supervision of staff
Sources: www.abs.gov.au and DIBP
Improve your chances of getting Permanent Residence.
|1. Complete our FREE visa Assessment form|
We pride ourselves on offering one of the most comprehensive visa assessment service. In 2016, over 9000 individuals have completed our famous Australian skilled visa assessment form. It is still FREE; there is no obligations or hidden fees.
|2. Improve your IELTS test Score|
The Macquarie University IELTS Test Centre is one of the largest IELTS Test Centres in Australia, offering a range of online IELTS preparation courses at a very affordable price starting from $49.
22/07/2019: Occupation ceilings for the 2019-2020 programme year released - Comparison Chart
01/07/2019: Immigration South Australia has published the Lists of State Nominated Occupations for the 2019/20 program.
05/07/2018: The lists of South Australia State nominated occupations for the 2018/19 program year released
03/8/2017: Occupation ceilings for the 2017-2018 programme year released - Comparison Chart
24/03/2017: 189 EOI Invitations 15/03/2017: Results of invitation round 15th of March 2017 have been published.
16/03/2017: 189 EOI Invitations 1/03/2017: The 1st of March 2017 EOI SkillSelect invitation round results have been released.
26/02/2017: 189 EOI Invitations 15/02/2017: The 15th of February 2017 SkillSelect invitation round - EOI Invitation Date Predictions
09/02/2017: 189 EOI Invitations 1/02/2017: The 1st of February 2017 SkillSelect invitation round results have been released.
01/02/2017: Western Australia Skilled Migration occupation list update February 2017
25/01/2017: 189 EOI Invitations 18/01/2017: The 18th of January 2017 SkillSelect invitation round results have been released.
11/01/2017: 189 EOI Invitations 4/01/2017: The 4th of January 2017 SkillSelect invitation round results have been released.
24/12/2016: 189 EOI Invitations 21/12/2016: The 21st of December 2016 SkillSelect invitation round results have been released.
20/12/2016: The updated SkillSelect 7/12/2016 round results has been released.
29/07/2016: NSW subclass 190 Visa Priority Skilled Occupation List - 2016-17
20/6/2016: Occupation ceilings for the 2016-17 programme year released - Comparison Chart
9/4/2014: Updated List of South Australia Professions - 18 new occupations added, 5 removed